f

Friday 19 August 2016

P E A R L S | Styled Outfits

As promised, continuing on from this morning's PEARLS Feature Set, my Styled Outfits from the store. With the numerous SC pieces it was easy to purchase things that I was maybe a little more on the fence about so I look forward to seeing how I get on with them!
First up is the Printed Midi Skirt which is priced at 130SC's, very reasonable for what it is and I think this is a price everyone will agree with. I really like the overall shape of the piece, with a good length and a great fit on the waist. The colours are fairly neutral and the small red tones definitely allow for some good pairing options! I really made an effort to try some different things for me, but I quite enjoyed it. Firstly went a little more casual with this grey tee and a leather jacket, I love the jacket with the print and I think it does make it stand out that little bit more. Stayed minimal on the black heels - did try a bag, but nothing was just right! Secondly is one that surprised me, I gave this bralet a chance on a whim, and I really like the outcome! I then knew these shoes (which I always wear!) had to go with it and I played on the red with the burgundy clutch, I think overall it really dresses up a reasonably chilled out piece^ And lastly super super casual with these flat sandals and this loose white cami, plus I added a white bag too which overall really brings out the lightness in the skirt which the previous two really don't.
Next two tops. First on the left the Oxford Shirt which is priced at 110SC. I'm torn between feeling like it's denim and feeling like it's a smart shirt, I kinda like the idea of it being denim^ Went pretty simple with a lot of white but love the matching blue shoes (I did try the matching trousers, it was looking a little too much) and accessorising with the grey sunglasses. This is a great shirt for summer with the slight open front and rolled sleeves so I'm sure a lot of you will be taking advantage of that with what's left of the summer. And secondly the Folded Top, which costs 11SD's. I love the shape of this one with the high neck and the folded design feature. For some reason I knew immediately I wanted to pair it with these high waisted jeans, although the top is very versatile and would work with so many pieces. Kept it simple with wedges and sunglasses^

Let me know what you guys think of the release and my looks in the comments below! =D

1 comment: