f

Sunday 14 August 2016

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Scalloped White Swimsuit

A second Hotbuy this weekend for us, this time the Scalloped White Swimsuit costing 22SD's from It Girls. Yep, the price is a tad eyewatering for a swimsuit, but hopefully well show you some good looks which might convince you to take the dive with it (oh so funny^^ Haha)! We've had quite a few swimwear styled pieces the past few months in the Hotbuys, I'm a little not so bothered by the item anymore really as swimwear isn't something I generally get a lot of use out on Stardoll, however white is my favourite colour and I do adore the scalloped edges, very cute^
Wearing it as a top is the easiest way to work with this piece, although as a top I think it would be a much cheaper piece^ Anyway, it's super versatile in this way and I've seen quite a few other members on Stardoll working it this way too =D Vote in our poll as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment