f

Thursday 22 September 2016

A D I D A S I N S P I R E D S A N D A L S

Following up from my last Styled Outfit at the start of the month I wanted to continue on the sandal theme this time styling the Adidas Inspired Sandals from VINYL. I wasn't a huge fan of these initially, but after seeing a lot of stylings with them, I really wanted to give them a go myself!
I tried to give a few different styles a go with these sandals to see what I liked best and what I wasn't so sure of with them. Firstly I went pretty minimal with just this leather-style maxi dress, making use of the split to show off the shoes. I think it's ok, but this isn't my favourite look for them^ Secondly my most casual styling, giving some blue jeans a go and I really like the contrast between the blue and the black of the sandals. Tried to pull this one into autumn a bit with this sweater. I like this outfit, but my favourite is the last one! I adore the combination of the sandals with this black mini skirt, something about it just makes me go 'yes!' and want to wear it a lot! I stuck minimal using this black polo but added a little colour with a bag, I think it works out nicely for all the pieces included!

So what do you guys think of these sandals? A good choice or not? Let me know in comments =D

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOVE these sandals! They were my favourite item of the collection, they are so wearable and trendy and I love using them instead of sneakers. So a big YES for them!*.*

    ReplyDelete