f

Monday 5 September 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #74

Another double-post today, this time moving onto some of the Chanel-inspired bags we've had in the Plaza which aren't from a Chanel Tribute store themselves! There's actually been quite a few of these - so we really do get plenty of Chanel^ First up the Hotbuys No5 Purse from Bizou which came out in 2014. I stuck with the transparent theme and definitely stepped out of my comfort zone going with this sheer dress, I love the flowers on it so didn't want to pass up the opportunity to buy it earlier this year - I think it's a perfect piece for this bag! Also loved choosing a playful pink lip. I do quite like this one, even if it's not my usual style! And secondly the Chain Pocketbook, which I got from Archive, but there has been a recent release in Callie's Picks too I believe. Stayed with classic style in this one with black and white, this dress has so many different aspects that I don't think the pairing needs too much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment