f

Friday 9 September 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #75

Ending the week with another challenge post and another set of pieces inspired by Chanel but not from a Chanel Tribute store^ These are two pieces on the golden-scale of things, firstly the Hotbuys Golden Resort Purse which came out a couple of years ago when Stardoll tried out weekly HBs. It's a piece I've always had a soft spot for, and I do think I've tried reasonably hard to get it into looks, but it never quite works out for it - this one does though! I think this dress is a great piece to showcase the bag and I couldn't resist adding more gold accessories^ And secondly the Windows On The World Chanel Inspired Embellished Clutch which came out pretty recently. I love the golden orange tone to this piece and I think the black base really helps make it a wearable piece =) I love this very dressed up style I've gone for and I think this dress is a great fit for the bag! Just one more set of Chanel pieces to go next week =D

No comments:

Post a Comment