f

Sunday 11 September 2016

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Floral Crochet Top

Another HB already, this next piece is the Floral Crochet Top from Pretty 'N Love and costs 21SD's, maybe a tad on the expensive side, but hopefully we can convince you it looks good in our stylings^ I really like this sort of style, I'm a huge crochet fan, but was a little concerned over how sheer it would come across - yes, it is a little sheer, but the material is actually reasonably thick, so it's not all too noticeable, so it gets a thumbs up from me! And our styles:
We've covered a range of styles with this one, hopefully a lot for you to choose from, and definitely a piece I look forward to wearing next spring, I get such a springtime vibe from this piece =D And remember to vote in our poll: 

2 comments:

  1. Love this HB, can't wait to style it myself! My favorite outfit is from Miloshki but you all look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete