f

Friday 21 October 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #86

Ending the week as per usual with a challenge post! This next bag is a fairly recent one, but one I've been looking forwards to wearing. It's from the recent Runway release and is the Byredo Inspired Handbag which there are actually quite a lot left of in the Plaza actually! This has a perfect seasonal colour of burgundy and I really like both the shape and size of this one, both are decent and pretty wearable so hopefully I'll make the most out of it! I love wearing burgundies with pink, something about the way it stands out against the pale tone just speaks to me, so this combination was a must^ Loved going full on warmer wear too, a sweater and fur were great additions and I've been thoroughly enjoying boots under trousers recently too =D

1 comment: