f

Thursday 27 October 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #88

Continuing on with the LE theme in this next post and another two bags from releases! First up is the Mega Sequin Purse which came out in the 5th collection many moons ago in 2009 - I only bought it in the past few years in the bazaar though! I love it with other pink and purple tones and totally couldn't decide between these two jackets and therefore combined them in one look, the pink suede looks great with the lilac I think and both work well with the sequins. Overall not the easiest bag to style, but at the same time, this wasn't difficult so I could have given it more of a chance before! And then second up is the fairly recent Phone Included Purse which came out earlier this year. I liked this piece initially but went off of it after trying a few stylings because it just wasn't quite right for me - I'm glad I've gotten to give it another go, I really like it styled into this look and there's a lot of aspects I love, but I don't think the bag adds anything hugely special to it, so I think this is a piece I'll maybe sell once the challenge is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment