f

Wednesday 26 October 2016

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Last week came our (fairly) regular Callie's Picks drop themed Uptown Girls - which I really thought I would love, but not so much appealed to me this time, but that might be because I feel a lot of these items are quite recent to the Plaza for the first time round. It feels you guys feel the same as I didn't find all that many people wearing this collection - one person did stand out clearly and that was ThePerpetua who has made great work with the Olive Polka Dotted Blouse, isn't it a great match with this skirt?! I also cannot get over the additions of the frilled edges at the neck and the sleeves, they're amazing and such a great style creation =D
I did manage to purchase a couple of things, firstly the Olive Polka Dotted Blouse, and I'm sure I could come up with something a little more imaginative, but I quite like it in this classic style and I liked choosing something a little different with these furry shoes^ And then secondly I bought the Shoes Insp By Topshop, partly because I like the style and partly because they were only 110SC's, what a bargain! Anyways, I like them with these culottes (even though you can't see they're culottes ...) and this pale winter styling, it's easy to work with tones like this with the shoes because the soles are a pale tone, I like this difference =D

No comments:

Post a Comment