f

Saturday 29 October 2016

R I O | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Brand new RIO came to our plaza a little while back, and I wanted to think a bit before deciding to do a post on the release because a lot of the pieces really just aren't for me! After some thought I did end up purchasing a few items that I thought I could work with and I'm pleased with the outcome, but first off, a couple of quick features! I love this styling from aby400 wearing the Striped Flamenco Ruffled Shirt in this cute autumn styling, I love it with the mustard skirt, the colours and patterns are complimentary and with that print on the skirt the two look like they belong together! Earrings and lipstick are total perfection^
And then secondly from ThePerpetua styling the Green Flare Top, the Mini Faux Leather Bag, and the Oversized Green Circles earrings, and I think this dress was made to fit this collection to a 'T', shades and style are all perfect! Love the black polo as it really works well as a base to let the green stand out, plus some awesome footwear in there too, big thumbs up =)
And next my styles! I really took to the accessories in this release, I think they're stylish and fairly easy to wear in comparison to the clothing choices and I found myself thinking they'd be pieces I could wear in current outfits fine. So firstly I also bought the Oversized Green Circles earrings, and I really liked the golden frames for them which is what stood out to me and I used that for accents in my look with the belt and the shoes. I liked the all black look for this because I wanted the green to really have a clear place in the outfit and I think it does^ And then I also chose the Wide Golden Heels, definitely a theme with the gold for me^ Culottes were my one and only thought process when it came to these shoes to show off that gold band and I love this look, so good to get this sweater into some stylings^ Think this is a real 'autumn pleaser' of an outfit =D

Let me know what you guys think of the store, the features, and my looks in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment