f

Wednesday 5 October 2016

S W E E T S U I T E S | Styled Suite

We got brand new decor last week, Sweet Suites! I really wanted to wait a little to write a post because for me decor takes a little more time to think about that looks do and I like to try things out for a few days and see what works and what doesn't - but finally I've come to my conclusions, and I like this one, it's a good release =D
And rather than doing a review for this release I'd show how I've worked some of these items into one of my suite rooms - it was looking a little empty before with just a chair and some flowers but now it has some life that I love about it! I worked in one of my 'Penthouse' suite rooms and enjoyed using some of these light and bright pieces to really brighten up the room with the dark floor. I also made use of both large and small pieces from the store, choosing both furniture and decorations to finish the room. I adore my final outcome and think these pieces worked perfectly into the style I was looking for for the room, but I've also chosen some other 'top picks' from the release and included them in my little montage below - hopefully you will feel a little inspired or give a few of the pieces a home in your own suite =D
Items in my suite include the Round Silver Frame Wall Mirror, Silver Ball Square Pyramid Sculpture, Bronze Kissing Sculpture, Branch And Stone Vase, and White Chaise Longue.

I'd love to hear what you guys think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment