f

Friday 4 November 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #90

I'm on a bit of a roll with these duo looks (plus I really have a lot of bags left to get through)^ Next up today are my two pieces from the very first Yves Saint Laurent Tribute! On the left is the Camel Clutch, a piece I have worn fairly well over the years, but I love this fresh look for it, I think it works with the feather printed dress so well, and I love the black top combination with the dress and bag too, I think it really makes the pale tone stand out nicely =) Then secondly the Envelope Clutch, a piece I was really quite eager to get and then once I did ... I didn't seem to like it or use it all that much, this challenge is good for this bag! This look is much more smart everyday and more summer/autumn than coming into winter with the emphasis on beige tones. Super pleased with the accessories overall in this look, love the golden chain belt and black shoes with the printed clutch, I think they are all very complimentary to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment