f

Monday 28 November 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #96

It's been a little while since the last challenge post - and since then the challenge has reached it's 1yr anniversary, which is a little crazy! Almost 100bags styled in a year, crazy, and there's a lot more to come, hopefully I will finish before the challenge reaches 2yrs old^^ Anyway this next piece, alike the last pieces, is from the Royalty store and is the Pucci Suede Handbag. I've had this piece since the collection was released and I've either styled it once or I haven't at all, and I don't see many people working with this piece either, so some fresh air for this fringing! It's not the most ideal of bags, I do find it very large and if it were half the size I know it would get more use, but I do like the tan colour despite it not being a colour I wear often. So I decided to highlight it with all these nude tones and I think it's done the job^ Love it with this coat though, I definitely want to try them both out with more things together =D

1 comment: