f

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #97

And todays challenge post features my final bag from the Royalty Pucci collection which unfortunately has now been removed from the Plaza! This is the Pucci Tassel Shoulder Bag, and alike the other bags from this specific collection, it's a piece I haven't really thought about styling before, but actually I think it's been the easiest of the set to put into a look and I really like what I've come up with for it =D I like the contrast against the bright yellow and golden belt and shoes but the matching with the sweater despite a little mismatch in the black tones. I think this is definitely a piece I'm excited to give a go in some more stylings, and this one showed me how easy it was to pair with items in my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment