f

Sunday 18 December 2016

A N T I D O T E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We got some brand new Antidote a little while ago, and it's never really been a store I have interest in, so I decided to do a little Style post instead of a review^ There are some fab individual pieces from the release and you guys have really shown off how it's done! Firstly Heneda, going bright with the Antidote Acne Inspired Down Vest, and I really think this look sells the piece well =D The sweater with the orange collar is a perfect match, and the black trousers are a good basic choice. Love the small patent bag choice, but also the silvery focus with the earrings and heels, they're pretty awesome^
Next up is Mh91, going with the Antidote Bell Sleeve Sweatshirt, which was hugely popular and sold out super quick^ The creamy colour looks great paired with the muted green on the skirt, such a great colour pairing and I wanna wear it myself now. Also love the use of layering with the skirt choices, it's an effective way to style these two pieces and it just looks awesome, as do the silver based accessories again like above =D
And lastly MUNCHKIN_XD going with the Antidote Culottes Denim in this very street-style cool look! This is just such a cool look, and I can't think of any other way to describe it! Love the top combination with the dark denim, it works well, and it also played on with the sock choice, that whole creative-ness surrounding the shoes is fantastic! Plus a great look for this delicate over shoulder bag =D
And now for me^ I didn't make any rushed purchases - I tried a few pieces on when I saw the store had been released, but I left it for a few days before deciding to buy anything, and in the end I went for the Antidote Culottes Denim. I do agree that they look very much like the It Girls Two Tone Kick Flare Jeans in their shape, but after seeing a few stylings I decided I'd give these ones a go myself =D And when I was looking through the store to write this section yesterday, I actually decided to make one more purchase, the Antidote Sweatpants which come in an army green, which somehow really sold the piece to me, I like how they look in the store, but I've not seen anyone wear them, these days I think along the lines of 'why not go for it!' with my purchases and style choices on Stardoll! So far I'm pretty happy with these two choices, although I think they'll be perfect fro spring stylings, so I look forward to wearing them then =D

No comments:

Post a Comment