f

Thursday 29 December 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #104

Another challenge post tonight! Another bag I bought in the Plaza but have never worn or only styled once or twice, which I'm very much questioning as there's totally nothing negative about this piece^ This is the Heavy Metal Tote from the Melbourne Minimalism Tribute that we had a few years ago. The piece is just black and white in the cool bucket-bag style that I quite like but never use enough, and a long hanging strap too - why have I never used it?! I think the size is maybe a little large for typical bags so maybe that's why I seem to have avoided it, although it was easy enough to put together this look for it, all in black and white and fitting in with its colours perfectly! The white handle on the bag really pops against the black, so I liked choosing another creative white piece to include, like this dalmatian print^

2 comments:

  1. Where is the blouse from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a playsuit/body from PPQ, it's got little patent shorts on the bottomhalf^

      Delete