f

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Fa La La La La

I hope you're all having a lovely festive season, whatever holiday you celebrate! 
Before the hangover clears and you start realising just how much glitter you'll still be cleaning when next Christmas comes around, I thought I'd sneak in with a festive look.


I don't really do glitter, for the reason listed above, but I absolutely love cracking out the golds and mustard yellows, not to mention some ridiculously impractical sleeves.  

Ingredients / You Will Need
Burberry Layered Cocktail Dress | Limited Edition
Perfectly Tailored LE Dress | Limited Edition
Roll Neck Jumper | Fallen Angel 
MJ Leather Bag | Inspired by Marc Jacobs Tribute
Lace Socks | Fallen Angel
Flashback Shoes | Nelly.com
Dorothy Choo Inspired Heels | Inspired by Jimmy Choo Tribute
Coin Earrings | PPQ of Mayfair