f

Monday 2 January 2017

A P R E S S K I | Styled Outfits

Our final release of 2016 was a brand new floor of Apres Ski, and while I really don't like the majority of the items I do think there are some good pieces in there, prompting this Styled Outfits post over a review - I've also not seen people wearing the pieces from the release, so maybe the opinion is quite the same? I purchased both the Metallic Polo Sweater and the Knitted Camel Sweater Dress, two pieces which I think are pretty minimal but also versatile in terms of style and design and colour =)
These looks were very easy to come up with and I think they're pretty simple winter-ish stylings which really use the pieces from Apres Ski to the best of their ability^ I just wish there were more pieces like these in the store over the printed apparel items!

P.S Also loving the use of the HB bomber jacket in my second look which I featured in my HB picks from 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment