f

Thursday 5 January 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #107

As promised, tonights challenge post features the two latest pieces to the Plaza, the new bags from the Inspired By Chanel release =) I really like both of these pieces so here's what I came up with! Firstly the Green Box Bag which is a pretty delicate piece although it definitely falls into the turquoise category for me rather than green. I like the squared pattern on the side of the box and also the gold metal-work, they definitely attract me to the piece. I went pretty minimal and stuck with a Chanel dress for the look and I think it works for the piece, although it's not something I'd want to wear all the time because it's maybe a little too minimal for me - shock horror admission, I know =O Haha, anyway, I think it works this time, but I'd like to be more adventurous the next. And then secondly the Tweed Boy Bag which is a much more vibrant tone of blue and makes use of the popular tweed material - I really like that on this piece^ Not the look I was initially going for as I had quite a few dresses picked out that worked nicely, but when I saw this blue jacket, I knew it might be worth a go as the colour matches well the bag and makes a sports-luxe theme, not so sure how I feel about the black base for the rest of the look though, hmmm ... opinions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment