f

Saturday 21 January 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #110

Good morning! This challenge post is featuring the Harley Spikes Bag which was a gift from the Fashion Inc app a loooong time ago if you remember that - it might still be, I don't have the app anymore! I remember at the time being absolutely desperate to get it because it was one of those desired by everyone designer-styled pieces, but actually I never really wore it after that, surprise surprise^ I adore this styling for it today going with neutral blacks and greys. The colour of the bag isn't quite black or grey or even navy, so I didn't want to match with it completely and I think this worked out in its favour. Going minimal definitely helps make the standout style of the bag even more standout and that's what the challenge is all about I think =D

No comments:

Post a Comment