f

Sunday 8 January 2017

Brocade Ankle Length Pants # W E S T Y L E I T

Myself and Lauri (AudreyHepburn.) were doing a good ol' wardrobe dig yesterday and I spotted these and immediately said "You need to style these - NOW!" to him! They are the Brocade Ankle Length Pants from Folk and I think they're amazing, what do you guys think? So we both decided to give them a go to showcase our different style ideas for them. I really love that Fendi bag combination that Lauri has gone for, it's awfully like perfection I think^ And we've both picked the same furry jacket, I think it's a winner for this piece!

I really like this little idea of a We Style It segment, I think it's awesome to get our individual takes on a piece that isn't a Hotbuy once in a while - so what do you guys think of this first one?! =D

2 comments:

  1. Yees! Loving the section, keep it coming :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need these pants!! in love with this segment though, keep it going!

    ReplyDelete