f

Wednesday 11 January 2017

My eyes are up here

Don't you love those people on the streets during fashion weeks that don't take themselves too seriously, that don't mind being the center of attention and aren't afraid to dare wearing stuff that common people wouldn't? They're so inspiring, specially when their outfits is full of bright colors and funny pieces! Felling like one them now on this new look. :)
Recent releases were not my cup of tea but I found this top from Velvet Orchid very cute and also very Gucci somehow, even though it isn't. I thought it was a perfect match with the Gucci Inspired Midi Metallic Skirt because color coordination is what rules street style! 


I'm wearing: Subcouture sunglasses, Callie's Picks top & bag / Velvet Orchid crop top / Gucci Tribute skirt / Young Hollywood sandals

A little bit disappointed we didn't get a new tribute yesterday, but at least we got January HotBuys. I'm excited to style them! :D
Leave a comment below if you liked. Till next time!
xx

2 comments: