f

Thursday 26 January 2017

S T O N E S U E D E B A L L E T S H O E S

Spotted these Young Hollywood Stone Suede Ballet Shoes on a look last weekend and after seeing that there were rather a large percentage of them left in the Plaza I decided to purchase them and try them out with some stylings! I definitely think skin tone is a player in styling these shoes well, and I think my doll isn't quite right for them, but I'll give them a go anyway. Love these with cropped trousers so that was my direction and I tried out both a pink-hued pair and white, and both tones do work, I'm not sure which I think it better but I do quite like the looser style. Also stuck with paler colours for the top half, again I think it works but maybe I could have been more adventurous - you will however see a little purple in the bag of the first look^
Although I don't think these are an outright winner, I do think they're worth some time investment for a styling =D

No comments:

Post a Comment