f

Friday 6 January 2017

Striped Flamenco Ruffled Shirt | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

I've been thinking about this Striped Flamenco Ruffled Shirt from RIO for a little while now, and seeing this look from ThePerpetua really fuelled my purchase of it! I love ThePerpetua's styling of it, really making the shirt modern and edgy and a lot more street-style that it really is^ I think it pairs with those jeans perfectly and I love it with the faded denim. The black boots and jacket really make the paler tones in the look pop out. Also love the shoulder bag, it adds a really nice balance against all those ruffles on the other side =D For my styling I really liked the idea of these leather trouser with the shirt, but I think I could have tried a little more adventure! Liked this handheld jacket instead of a worn one to let the shirt have the limelight. I also quite like the lighter silver tone as a choice for the accessories, but could totally stand out with a brighter colour, maybe red ... !

3 comments:

  1. Loving the white-black colours combo in both outfits! And I agree with you about standing out with a bright colour, maybe red lips would look great with that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - maybe look out for a further styling on my What I Wore On Stardoll blog ... =)

      Delete