f

Saturday 14 January 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J A N U A R Y | Glitter Platform Sneakers

Next Hotbuy is here! These are the Glitter Platform Sneakers from Velvet Orchid costing 13SD's - a good price I have to say! I really like the style of glittered shoes, and the navy colour is great, however I'm not a fan of platform trainers so I was very unsure how I would get on with these for my doll in my own style zone. Have a look at our stylings now:
I definitely don't like these styled on my doll, I think they're definitely a personal preference piece and these don't sit right with me at all I'm afraid! We've all gone in the same direction colour-wise mostly with darker tones. I was surprised to see everyone else in skirts, so maybe I need to try that out a little more with these shoes rather than trousers. Vote in our poll too though:

No comments:

Post a Comment