f

Monday 23 January 2017

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled Outfit

Stardoll released a special Young Hollywood window based on the recent Golden Globe Awards. I'm happy to say that I really wasn't a fan of the pieces chosen for the release, and I had a quick browse of what people did wear and I found a lot of nicer pieces that I think would have gone down well on Stardoll, which is definitely a shame! I did purchase the YH Silver Platforms to give a go of styling and here is my outcome:
I'm quite surprised at how easy these shoes were to style. I don't typically like platform styles, but these ones didn't feel like them at all, and it was quite a painless process choosing out items from my closet to work with them - I really liked going for pieces with features, like the frills on the trousers in my first look and the glittered coat in the second piece and really emphasising the silver with other accessories^

Let me know what you think of these looks and the collection in the comments below =D

1 comment: