f

Thursday 2 February 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #115

And here is part 2 of my little Fendi set^ Both of these pieces are from the first Fendi Tribute release back in 2014 and have the popular 'eye' motif on them. Firstly the Peekaboo Monster Tote has had a pretty good run of popularity, just not so much on my doll!! I think I've only worn it 2 or 3 times at most, and it is a well styled piece so I've really got no excuse! I quite like this attempt at styling it although I think it's a piece that needs more adventure than I have^ I like the orange pieces I've chosen to pair with it, I think they work well in the whole outfit and with the bag, but I think the bag really calls for that bright pop of colour that I'm too afraid to try. And secondly there is the Nude Monster Wallet, and I have to say I really have tried over the years to style this into a look and have just never managed to get it looking good! It's definitely one of the pieces I've tried with the most too! And actually this time around in the end I had a couple of choices, so that's pretty good^ I went with this blazer as it's another piece I've been trying to wear again for a while and I think it suits well to pair with the little red on the bag while the light trousers work well with the base colour of the bag - I look forward to trying this piece again now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment