f

Sunday 19 February 2017

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Feature Set

Stardoll released a little window of Young Hollywood last week with two new outfits to wear straight off the red carpet! None of the pieces particularly captured my interest, and they're all quite stand-out pieces, not so everyday or versatile really, but I did find a couple of dolls who really rocked the pieces that were released! Firstly millaxx has gone for the Rihanna Inspired Mille Feuille Skirt which is pretty full of glamour with all those layers. It's been styled well with other black pieces, and I think the sheer top, paired with this leather bustier is pretty great and they really add further texturing to the style. Also loving those earrings, the accessorising may be simple but it works perfectly =D
And secondly is ajenkam who has styled the Rihanna Inspired Orange Glitter Top, which is a little too much like a bra for me to call a 'top'! But I think it looks good in this outfit, the white definitely pops the colour out, and I love the use of the furry jacket, the style is sporty-cool and a little Rihanna-esque itself, so it's pretty fitting =)