f

Monday 20 March 2017

Sketchy

A while ago we had a new release of Popshop. It included some fabulous pink vintage styled chairs that I am pretty sure are based on the club chairs in the Gallery at Sketch - an incredible restaurant on Conduit Street in London (google it, seriously). I'm lucky enough to have been there a couple of times so I absolutely had to have them. 
I do this though - I collect bits of furniture I like and then do Absolutely Nothing with them. I decided this has to change and actually attempted a new suite room. 

So this is a very roundabout explanation for this outfit - inspired by my new suite room. Soft and delicate pink touches on hard lines and deep black. Feminine & Masculine.


I'm also sporting a rather fetching crop which you can pick up from StellaLucia at the moment. When you have so little hair, you have to really think about what you're wearing! I think I've got the balance of proportions just about right...just about.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Bustier Gotham Dress | Evil Panda
Roll Neck Jumper | Fallen Angel
Sleeveless Polka Dot Polo | Fallen Angel
Faux Fur Big Clutch | Inspired By Alexander McQueen Tribute
Inspired Clown Pumps | Inspired By Jimmy Choo Tribute
Florist Rose 6 | 9to5
Florist Rose 3 | 9to5
Florist Flower Twig 2 | 9to5

3 comments:

  1. I "googled" the restaurant you're talking about and wow it's wonderful. I love the pink all around the restaurant.
    And your attempt is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its such a gorgeous restaurant - each room with a different theme.
      The first time, I went to the Glade which is a Victorian style garden room for afternoon tea. It is well worth the money for the experience - though the bathrooms are bizarre! They play tree frog noises in these...egg shaped pods...very odd. I don't see Stardoll releasing those anytime soon!
      I'm glad to have done it justice Though ;)

      Delete