f

Sunday 16 April 2017

Black Platform Loafers # W E S T Y L E I T

We were quite quick to come up with these Fallen Angel Black Platform Loafers as shoes which aren't typically 'us' or that get worn so much, so they easily came to be in these We Style It posts! AudreyHepburn. has gone all out on the black, choosing light chiffon and delicately detailed pieces to contrast the clumpy and heavy feeling of the platforms. I like the cold shoulder element to the style as it does lighten up the darker colours a little^ I really tried to stay away from darker colours and did try out a few light tones, but naturally these blacks and greys looked best to me! I'm happy with the look though, I think these split-ankle trousers work well to highlight the shoe area. Although I'm not convinced these platforms suit me 100%, I'm happy to give them a style and maybe will try again in the future!

Let us know what you think in the opinions, and maybe you guys have a suggestion of a piece we could style in this segment!