f

Saturday 8 April 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A P R I L | Checked Shopping Bag

Next HB in the line up, something maybe a little different, the Checked Shopping Bag from It Girls. It costs 23SD's. It's not something that would usually catch my eye, what I like about doing the HB posts is that it means I give every piece an opportunity and not just those I know I will love immediately! I like the shorter handles on the bag, along with the square shape to it, plus actually the colours, orange does generally go down pretty well with me =)
I think we all look fairly similar^ But I didn't find this bag a tricky one to work with, it was actually pretty easy, and I'm sure after a few attempts it will be easier to step away from black and white clothing choices for this one! And vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment