f

Wednesday 7 June 2017

D O U B L E L A Y E R S K I R T

For tonight's post, a little traditional Styled Outfits! Today I very much randomly selected a piece from my wardrobe to style, and it is the Double Layer Skirt from It Girls which I see worn so well by so many people and yet I don't think I've been able to do it justice yet^ Hopefully I can try with these summer-orientated looks =D It's sadly no longer available in the Plaza but you should be able to get it in the Bazaar without too much effort^
Once I got started with the skirt, I definitely found it easier to pick out pieces and styles I wanted to pair with it, the starting was a little tricky though - so if you too are struggling with this skirt, just persevere a little longer!
White pieces look great both for summer stylings but also with the white section of this skirt, and there are so many different styles of tops, shirts and jackets that suit the skirt and really give it a different style vibe. It can seem really smart like in my first look with a shirt and blazer, and also pretty smart in the second look with just a blouse - I like the black accessories in this one as they add just the right amount of contrast to the pale colours and I also like that the full denim section of the skirt is on show. And lastly is my more trendy-based look, this layering of the shirts was somewhat of an accident but I love how it came out, the pieces are complementary to each other but also go well with the style of the skirt, I really think this one is a winner on my doll =D

No comments:

Post a Comment