f

Monday 19 June 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U N E | Denim Jersey Platforms

And a little burst of HB posts to start this week! These are the Denim Jersey Platforms from Evil Panda which cost 20SD's - I do think the pricing has gotten out of hand these past few months, things are getting more expensive when it's not really justified for the piece, which is just a little uncalled for. They are rather tall platforms, which is the main negative for me, but I do like the light denim colouring combined with the neutral tones, they look pretty good together =)
Somewhat of a running theme in these looks of blue and black^ I'm surprised there's a lot of autumnal styling, I didn't expect to be the only one to go all out summery! I think these shoes could grow on me, I think they'll get their best wear in autumn or spring though, rather than summer. And remember to vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment