f

Tuesday 13 June 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U N E | Front Bow Crop Top

Another Hotbuy today^ This is the Front Bow Crop Top from RIO and it's priced at 20SD's. At first glance, it's not really my thing, mostly because it's actually just a crop top and they're not clothing I wear often, so this is definitely a challenge for me to get this into my wardrobe. I like that it's a plain piece, just black, and the little cutout below the bow is a cute design addition =)
I found this a lot easier that I expected, once seeing it on my doll I got a real feel for pieces that would work, and I like that the band can easily be used as a belt against bottomhalves, these midi style skirts are pretty great to keep the piece looking a little classier than you might expect from crop tops^ And remember to vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment