f

Thursday 8 June 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U N E | Yohji Yamamoto Inspired Sunglasses

And here's our next Hotbuy already - the Yohji Yamamoto Inspired Sunglasses. These are from Original Future and cost 13SD's. I really liked these in the spoilers, I think the deep purple colour came across as super attractive, but once I put them on my doll I was a bit disappointed - sunglasses shapes can be quite hit or miss on me and these were a bit of a miss sadly, however I'm still hoping I might get a burst of inspiration and be able to combine them with something else!
Purples are a stand-out winner with these sunglasses and I really found a good way to make them work for me^ I absolutely love this styling that I came up with, I think the bag is like the perfect choice for them =D And remember to vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment