f

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #163

Another bag duo post today and focussing on some more gold - it seems I have a lot of gold bags^ Firstly is the MSW Gold Knot Clutch from the MSW store which I decided to take a casual angle for, pairing it with these embellished jeans and I think it works out quite nicely. Other than casual, I found it tricky to find a top and shoes that worked well with this combination but I do like the outcome of the yellow with the gold. For the second look I styled the Studio Box Clutch from Voile which I love but have found tricky to style in the past due to the white and gold combination, but I embraced that by adding shoes with this colouring^ I really like what I came up with for this look, I loved the printed gold trousers on the black base against the clutch and adding more black seemed a good idea to let the clutch stand out - I'm really happy for trying out some different pieces and combinations that aren't typically me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment