f

Saturday 15 July 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #166

Weekend casual with today's challenge post - featuring a not-so-casual bag! This is the Valentino Inspired Studded Suede Bag from the recent-ish Antidote release that we had. I love the pastel blue colouring of this piece, super sweet and relevant and popular^ The only negative I have is the slight glitch that we can't layer it in looks - it's stuck on the top position of clothes, so anything must go underneath which is a little disappointing but can be worked around. Also love the gold detailing on the clasp of the bag, so I continued that minimal amount with the gold on these white jeans. I've been thinking about trying out slogan tees a little more and this fairly minimal one seems to work well with the bag, nothing is stealing any attention from the other! But I definitely made use of the black print in my accessorising. Despite being black and blue, I think the colours and pieces work out nicely with each other for this look =D

No comments:

Post a Comment