f

Saturday 22 July 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #169

I decided to tackle this bag next for the challenge, the Faux Snakeskin Tassel Bag from Bizou, a piece which has been super popular but I've just really struggled with styling. I think it might be the print itself, and I never quite know what to pair with it that puts me off - it is a great piece though, love the cross body style, the shape and the design, so it's time to bite the bullet! I'm not sure what I was going for with this look, a combination of really smart casual?! It seems a bit of a random put together, but I loved the bag with these wide-leg trousers, the wide-leg is a great summer style and the black really let the print on the bag stand out. Also loving these pointed loafers and necklace with the bag. Just the jacket that I'm maybe not 100% about? I do quite like it but I think there could have been a better choice - but maybe something I'll experiment with =D

No comments:

Post a Comment