f

Monday 24 July 2017

Gucci Inspired Blue Heels | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's been a little while since the last post like this, but we sure are bringing it with the summer looks today! I spotted this look from rouxrogue quite some time ago now and just loved it, what really attracted me was the great use of the Gucci Inspired Blue Heels, I think they look fantastic in this look and really work out well with the ripped hem jeans combined with white polo, then popping out in blue with the denim coat. Also loved the fishnet socks^ So I decided to give my pair another go - they've been patiently sitting in my wardrobe since I styled them for their release. I also went with white as it's somewhat my go-to in the summer, and also a blue cardigan. I love this skirt, well it's actually a dress, with the heels, but I think the length to just past the knee is awkward and makes my legs look rather stumped! So in the future I'd go for a maxi length but I'd definitely still use a split piece, I really like that style to show the straps of the shoes. One thing I do particularly like in my styling is the belt, it's simple and cute and I think it's a perfect match for these shoes!

2 comments:

  1. Sparklewand12 look is the best ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually styled those shoes very differently (went for black hahahah --> http://stylishstardollsisters.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/street-style_21.html) but love both of the looks shared! I think those shoes can give a very nice touch to an outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete