f

Tuesday 11 July 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U L Y | Romantic Frill Summer Dress

Another HB and the first of our clothing pieces - which have really taken a little backseat in this months pieces. This is the Romantic Frill Summer Dress from Pretty 'N Love priced at 32SD's - yes a little pricey, but I think it's a beautiful and very trendy piece! The style of the dress is great and I love all the different features like the midi length, frilled section at the bust and the cute off-shoulder/cold-shoulder styling at the top - it definitely meets my requirements for a Spring/Summer dress =D
Such a cute dress! And I really don't think it needs much added to it as it has all the bells and whistles itself^ When I have more than 30 seconds to do a styling I look forward to trying some more accessories out with this dress =D And vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment