f

Thursday 24 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Light Denim With Side Stripe

And finally caught up with the Hotbuys - here's our most recent one, the Light Denim With Side Stripe, and I just wanna add 'jeans' on the end of the name there! These are from Bizou and cost 22SD's. I definitely agree in that they show huge similarity to previous HB jeans in their colour, fit on the doll, and ripped hemline (I like the fit and ripped hem, so no complaints about that^) and I think it might be time for a break from this style, but the stripe on these make them a cool piece with a trendy twist - I'm excited for these!
Such versatile jeans I think just from looking at these 3 outfits! I hope this inspires some of you to give this next pair of ripped hem mom jeans a go^ Alike other recent HBs, I found these an easy piece to style, and clearly they work out nicely in a lot of different ways. And as usual, the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment