f

Sunday 15 October 2017

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

This week brought us a new Callie's Picks collection entitled Think Pink to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness month! There's been similar things in previous years and it's great to be able to show support on Stardoll and know that some of our spending goes back to charity. So all of the pieces are pink, which is awesome, I like pink and the colour is on trend right now so it will be easy to get people to buy items from the store. I didn't fancy doing a review of this release, I didn't like enough of the pieces to justify one, so I thought a Styled post would work out nicely =)
Features There's quite a few popular pieces from the release, so a range of stylings to choose from. First up Andre1396 wearing the Ice Pink Socks and Blush High Slit Skirt, which is not visible in the store front, but you can find it in the search. I love this look for the skirt, it's casual but looks dressed and put together really nicely and I like the loose knit paired with the boucle-style piece. The hand-made belt-bag looks awesome and fits with the skirt really nicely, plus it's such a cute idea^
Secondly PepsiCola wearing the Blush Dior Heels and Soft Pink Underdress in this cute fluffy feminine styling =) The pink dress is worn nicely as an under-layer and you can see it giving a split hem to the dress which I really like. The cat tee and plastic glasses make cute touches but I love the Dior shoes with the look, their style fits well with the clothing and they definitely stand out!
Styled Outfits And now for my looks! Whilst I think I will go back for the Blush High Slit Skirt, I've styled a couple of the accessories for now. First up on the left are the Blush Dior Heels and it was natural to go with an all-pink styling. So many pieces of clothing work well with these shoes but it had to be an ankle-length choice to really show off the shoes^ And in my second look I went with the Blush Pink Strap Sandals, which I think were also originally Dior (maybe a holiday release?). For these I definitely wanted a longer leg as a shorter skirt or dress with those straps could really shorten the look of my doll, so these ripped hems were perfect. It's a pretty minimal outfit, but I think the jacket works out really nicely with the pink of the shoes and I'd work with this pairing again. Stayed simple with some pink accessories - really embracing the theme this week^ The other accessory I'm still considering is the Blonde Monster Bag which was originally from Fendi, but the question is 'would I wear it?' ... do any of you have this piece and have styled it in a lot of different ways? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment