f

Thursday 19 October 2017

Earth Laughs in Flowers

I know it's not very season appropriate, but I was feeling rather floral and this headdress is just so pleasingly dramatic!


Seeing as it's October, I'm feeling a bit Hallowe'en-y too, hence all the skulls. I was going to use the Tingeling Hallowe'en Couture skull bag, but I wanted to keep up with all the pops of pink. Instead I've hobbled my own creation together by floating suite items on top of my doll in what I hope is an attractive arrangement. It's nice to make yourself a bag that no one else has got, especially when you struggle to accessorise as much as I do!

Ingredients / You Will Need
High Neck Designer Shirt | Pretty 'N' Love
Bustier Gotham Dress | Evil Panda
Peony Hair Garland | Pretty 'N' Love Decor
Skull Brooch | Mr.
Chrome Band Belt | Pretty 'N' Love
Rosa PVC Stilettos | Riviera
Crossbody PVC Purse | Hot Buys Weekly
Pink Metal Skull | Limited Edition Decor
Diamond Eye Earring | Subcouture
Florist Leaf Twig, Florist Flower Twig 2, Florist Rose 3,  Florist Rose 6 | 9 to 5

No comments:

Post a Comment