f

Thursday 12 October 2017

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | October 2015

Here we are for our look back at the Hotbuys from October 2015, I remember styling these so clearly the first time around! These definitely aren't my favourite Hotbuys, I don't really like or get the theme they were going with so as a whole they weren't a great bunch. There was at least one huge winner in this months Hotbuys though, the Faux Fur Wrap was hugely popular when it was released and it's still hugely popular now, it's a timeless piece that's easy to style and fit in with different trends and ideas - as it's an easy one, I'm not going to style it this time around for this post, instead today I'm going to style the Wool Trench and the Oversized Necklace both which are pieces I really haven't gone back to much since their original release!
I think these looks are pretty spot on for the season and I'm quite amazed that I managed that^ Got the colours and clothing styles spot on and I'm very pleased with how I've worked with these pieces - it's really rejuvenated them for me! I love the trench with the longer length of the skirt, I think it's a cute style to work with and with this pairing it looks good - I just need to find more skirts which work with the colour theme^ I love the boots with this look, the darker beige compared to the trench really makes the colours pop. And for the necklace I think it really works well here and doesn't fall into the background against the bright trousers, they really compliment it^ Love going with the white for the shoes and bag to highlight that small section of the necklace too - so pleased with this styling =D

No comments:

Post a Comment