f

Sunday 8 October 2017

P I N K M O M J E A N S

Styled outfit time today, this time working with the Pink Mom Jeans from Subcouture! Now I won't lie, I thought these would be super easy to style and work with and that I'd find a lot in my wardrobe that goes well with them, but boy was I wrong! I struggled with these so much and it took such a long time to find a small handful of tops and jackets that went with them! These only came out in the last Subcouture release but I don't see many people styling them, I kinda see why now - I thought I was a fan before I tried, and now not so much. But it was still worth giving them a go =)
They really do look best in casual styles and paired with trainers, the two white pairs I tried work out nicely, not so sure about the black heels though. First up I paired them with this navy striped sweater that I made in StarDesign - I have a similar one in RL and have quite enjoyed this one in Stardoll. The pink stripe on it matches the jeans well and I think this is nice but I really lacked the right outerwear to pair with this look and following the white trainers I went with a white blazer but I think it was the wrong choice. Secondly I was super pleased that this floral blouse went with the trousers, and in terms of clothing, I think the pairing is my favourite. I stuck with black for the shoes and bag, but I think it will be worthwhile trying out something different because I don't think the shoes work out well ... maybe those tall burgundy boots I'm thinking!? And finally a little casual again - love this face sweater as the lip colour looks good with the jeans but again was stuck with outerwear and I think this jacket is too formal, so maybe would have been fine without and stuck with the casual white bag and trainers for accessories.
Let me know what you guys think of these looks and of the jeans - if you have them, let me know how you chose to wear them, because I'd like to give them another chance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment