f

Monday 2 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Burberry Inspired Tartan Wool Pants

The first Hotbuy! A little late but better than never - these are just right for me being from Scotland the Burberry Inspired Tartan Wool Pants from It Girls priced at 22SD's and I think they're completely worth it =D The tartan colour of these is beautiful, it's an easy to style combination and the fit of the trousers is really great. The only thing I'm not so much a fan of is the straps around the ankles, it makes tucking boots under them a little problematic, but I think that is just a small issue for a great pair of trousers!
I think these are just the cutest trousers^ They'll be great all the way through winter and into spring I think, it's just working out the best way to work shoes with them, I think that's my main concern right now. And vote in the poll for your favourite of our looks:

No comments:

Post a Comment