f

Wednesday 4 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Navy Knitted Half Cape

Hotbuy number 3, our third piece of clothing - the Navy Knitted Half Cape! It's from Bizou and costs 17SD's, which is about right for the sort of piece it is. It is a little odd of a style I think, it would have been nice if it came with an insert for the back, but never mind, we're good at make-shifting our own^ The colour is really nice and really helps it be a style-able piece, which I'm pleased about =) Overall not sure how versatile it is, but I'm going into it with an open mind!
I found this reasonably easy to style, which was good, but I do think I'll struggle to find another colour combination other than blues to style it with! But that's fine, I own a lot of blue and I  think this piece will work well in both autumn and spring =) Remember to vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment