f

Saturday 14 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Tartan Red T Strap Heels

Our next Hotbuy accessory is there - the Tartan Red T Strap Heels! These are from Evil Panda and cost 16SD's. So the price isn't hugely affordable or entirely appropriate for a more simple HB, but I don't find myself loving these as much as other pieces - the heel height is a little mid-range, it's not a kitten but it's not a nice high height, so I think there's that to contend with, and then the colours in the tartan, not my favourite but I'll give them a go! The ankle straps are quite nice though, just don't think the 'T' style is one for me - but what about you guys, is it a style you like?
So my look took approximately 2 hours to put together, I just really struggled to find good pieces which worked with these shoes - ultimately I'm happy with the outcome and I really like this look but it sure was a challenge! There's clearly a dark theme with these shoes from our looks, lots of burgundy and black. Not sure how willing I'd be to wear them again, but I think they'll work for someone out there =) And vote in our poll as always:

No comments:

Post a Comment