f

Sunday 10 December 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #226

Good evening, happy Sunday =D Today's challenge bag is the Nelly Small Chain Crossover which I got back in the Spring of 2016 and I've really never worn it, and I can tell you exactly why for once^ It's the super long chain! The bag sits really low below the hip, and I know that's why I don't like it, I would just rather that naturally it sat a little higher up - sure I can resize, but it's nice to wear things as they are sometimes. I do like the colours though, I like gold and the design is really nice, just a shorter chain would work better for me! As I said back in my review, it does look a little YSL-like, so that is still a factor to consider. I enjoyed styling it mostly because I was excited to wear these trousers and I really like them paired with this bag. I was super simple (i.e I was being a little lazy) with the rest of the look and chose black with some gold heels, but concluding, it works well for the piece and I do think the bag stands out in the look =D

No comments:

Post a Comment