f

Sunday 17 December 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #228

Feeling festive in this challenge post - featuring the Red Patent Leather Handbag from The JetSet, sadly not still in the Plaza, but may be available in the Bazaar if you search. I bought this bag back when it was released and while I have worn it a few times I don't think I liked red back then as much as I do now, so it didn't have a huge focus in the stylings, but I think it gets that in this look! I absolutely adore these printed trousers with red, so they were a perfect fit with this bag, and I couldn't resist pairing more red, these booties and this chunky knit are both perfect for the look and also the time of year. I like the shorter length of the faux fur coat in the look, I think it works well for the whole feel of the styling. I really love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment